Monday 30 June 2014

Isle of Wight Craft Party- Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board Makes


Good morning and what an exciting week we have ahead of us with the new Stampin' Up! catalogue launching TOMORROW!!! I cannot wait to share some projects and products with you all and also start placing orders from the new catalogue. There are SO many lovely new things I'd like to have a craft with. If you haven't got your hands on a copy of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue yet, please drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll happily pop one in the post for you.

I demonstrated for some lovely friends of mine on Friday evening. At the request of the hostess we made two projects using the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board. My ladies love crafting with their boards and wanted some extra inspiration. So I had a quick search on Pinterest for some unusual punch board ideas and found these lovely two projects by a fellow Demonstrator, Sam Donald. I loved how she has created two boxes thinking outside of the usual EPB box (tee hee!).

The first is this curved sweetie treat box.  I used the very soon to be retired Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper to create both boxes. I love the big splodges of colour on this paper design. If you'd like to get hold of this paper then place your order super quick as its only available for the rest of today and then it will be gone for good!


The box was designed to hold two tubes of Love Hearts. But I managed to squeeze a treat size Crunchie and Chomp in to the sweetie holder. You can see a little sneak peek of a new little punch from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue above. I love this new little floral punch which comes as part of a set with a star and little heart too.

  
The second project we made was this standing sweetie holder. It was perfect for using with a Medium Cello Bag filled with some M&Ms. I love how this stands alone and would make a perfect wedding favour or table place setting. You can change the occasion or season simply by using a different colour scheme or Designer Series Paper.


Thank you to all who popped by to my new catalogue Open House on Saturday. We had a lovely day creating and chatting (and eating some tasty biscuits too). As you can see from the photos below my own copy of the new catalogue has been super busy. Firstly it is showing off the creative make and take on Saturday designed to showcase the FAB new Blendabilities.


And after all the excitement of my Open House both my babies fell asleep for about an hour and a half of Saturday. As you can imagine a whole 90 minutes of quiet time is rare in this house, so I tucked up on the sofa with my littlies sleeping either side of me and I made my (very long) wishlist of stamps, punches, dies, embossing folders, pens, Designer Series Papers, Project Life sets... and much much more. Something tells me I won't be ordering it all at once. Unless I win the lottery in the mean time of course......


Please let me know if you'd like a copy of the catalogue. I'd love to pop one in the post to you.

And don't forget today is the last chance to order from the Retiring List. So if there is a product you'd love to own from the current catalogue please check my online store to make sure it is not on the Retiring List. Tomorrow is a brand new catalogue and all retiring products will be gone for good.



Please get in touch with any questions, I'd love to help: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment