Monday 28 April 2014

Team Shoebox Swap Makes


Happy Monday Crafty friends. Hoping you all had a lovely weekend. Shame about the weather. We had lots of rain here on the island. But as we were all tucked up inside (with cake and a cuppa) for my card class on Saturday the rain didn't worry us. We had a lovely afternoon with new and old friends alike. I'll be sharing some of our projects later in the week, including a tutorial for a fab little floral gift box. 

Today's crafty project share are the three cards my team ladies made for our shoebox swap last week. Unfortunately I had to ask my ladies to make mine for me as I had a very clingy Summer wanting my attention for most of the evening (she flaked out within minutes of the ladies leaving!).


The first of our projects was Hayley's fab make which uses the emboss resist technique. I absolutely love the sentiment taken from Perfect Pennants (a stamp set I seem to have overlooked from the catalogue. I can feel a sneaky order coming on....)


The next card was designed by Lorraine and I somehow managed to stamp it all wonky! Which goes to show even the most seasoned of stampers have wobbly stamping days too. The green gingham is stamped using the Gingham Standard Wheel. Creating this card reminded me how much I enjoy using the wheels. I really must dig through my wheel collection again. The flower is stamped using Flower Shop and punched using the matching Pansy Punch. And the lovely (wonky) sentiment is from the Six Sided Sampler stamp set.


And last, but not least, is Sandy's lovely creation using Papillon Potpourri and the matching small and large butterfly punches. The embossing was created using the Needlepoint Border Embossing Folders

Thank you for popping by today. You can order all Stampin' Up! products through my online store by click here or by clicking on any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

Happy Crafting
-XXX-



No comments:

Post a Comment