Friday 11 April 2014

In Color Treat Bag


Morning crafty lovely crafty friends. I hope this Friday post finds you well and looking forward to the weekend. Its a beautiful bright day here on the Isle of Wight and I am looking forward to taking the girls to the park later to have a bit of a kick-a-bout.

Today's crafty share was inspired by this project I found on Pinterest by Jane at the Petite Fleur Paperie. I found in my stash a pack of these Tag a Bag Chevron Gift Bags (what a bargain at £3.75 for a pack of 10 - 131370) and thought Jane's project was a beautiful project to CASE to display how lovely these bags are. 


I made this little treat bag (filled with choccie coins) for my Mum as an Easter gift. To create the decoration I used my Scallop Edge Border Punch to punch the edging of the folded over section of the bag (a quick tip is to layer your bag with a sheet of scrap cardstock to stop the thinner paper from tearing when punching).  The pennant was created using a base of Crisp Cantaloupe  layered with a stamped Vellum matching pennant (I stamped the flower from the Flower Shop stamp set using Crisp Cantaloupe ink). The top pennant is cut from sheet of Pistachio Pudding DSP from the In Color 2013-2015 DSP Stack.

I sealed the bag with a length of Pistachio Pudding 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim and then folded a Tea Lace Paper Doily over the top and layered the greeting stamped from Teeny Tiny Wishes and two flowers stamped and punched using the Flower Shop bundle (stamp set and punch). I used an In Color Boutique Detail to finish.


  I absolutely love these little bags now and might be using them for a lot of upcoming gifts and treats for my Hostess Club members. I love how effective they look with a simple bit of embellishment.

You can order any products through my online store by clicking here or by clicking any of the product links above. I will also happily order any products for you. Just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily assist.

And don't forget Stampin' Up!'s Weekly Deals. This weeks FAB die cutting product deals are only available until Tuesday. So grab a bargain now by clicking the picture below.


Happy Crafting
-x-


No comments:

Post a Comment