Monday 3 March 2014

Sweet Sorbet Hostess Club Gifts


Good morning crafters and friends. How was your weekend? Hope you had a good one. We briefly saw sunshine on the Isle of Wight. But sadly it was replaced with wind and rain yesterday. I've been more than happy to stay tucked up indoors getting some crafting done and hibernating until Poulton-Williams the 2nd arrives next week.

One of the projects I worked on over the weekend was my hostess club gift for February's orders. Mum recently picked up these fantastic note pad blocks from Tesco. They were perfect for covering in Stampin' Up! papers and embellishments to include as a thank you to my ongoing hostess club ladies. It is one of the crafty highlights of my month making an extra little something to include with the orders. I'm already working on something to include with March's bags too.


I covered each note pad block box with Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper (free with a Sale-A-Bration order of £45- don't forget Sale-A-Bration ends this month! So get your orders in before March 31st to qualify for your fantastic freebies).

I wrapped each lid with a length of Natural Chevron Ribbon and secured with a Regals Designer Button. I created the embellishment using Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe & Pool Party cardstock punched with the Blossom Punch, Pansy Punch and Petite Petals Punch. The layers were secured with an Antique Brad


The last detail I added was the small monogram stamped with the Occasions Alphabet stamp set and punched with the Petite Curly Label Punch.


I would love to welcome you in to one of my hostess clubs. I have spaces available in my upcoming Stampers 10 club starting in April. You would need to place an order of at least £15 per month for 10 months and receive the hostess benefits one month and any extra freebies/promotions that I can share between the club on a month by month basis, as well as a little extra handmade gift from me with your order each month (plus a copy of any new catalogue that goes live during your 10 months, which would include both the main Annual Catalogue and Autumn Winter Catalogue for this new April club).

For more information please pop by the 'Virtual Clubs' tab at the top of my blog. I would love you to join in and to welcome you with a little hello to the club gift. If  you think you'd be interested in signing up, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I can provide a bit more information.

Please get in touch with any questions about Stampin' Up! or today's project. I'm always happy to chat craftiness.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment