Friday 7 March 2014

Happy Watercolor Layered Card


Happy Friday Crafty Friends.

Here is a quick Happy Watercolor layered card I CASED from this one I found on Pinterest. I loved the layered stamped element (one of my favourite techniques- I'm always impressed with the simplicity of the technique but the 'Wow' impact of the stamping over the layers).

I used the floral stamp from the Happy Watercolor set stamped in Gold Encore Metallic Ink over the Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla layers. I then added the sentiment from the Simply Sketched Hostess stamp set  (stamped in Soft Suede) with a row of Basic Pearls to finish.

I love the simplicity of this card and the little but of glamour using the Gold ink pad. Quick and easy for a simple birthday greeting for a friend or loved one.

Thanks for popping by today. I really appreciate your visits. Things might be a little quieter on the blogging front over the next week or so. I have a couple of fab projects scheduled for you while I am in hospital next week. But please bear with me. Normal service will resume once I'm home and we've settled in to some kind of new routine (!!).

Happy Crafting ;0)

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment