Monday 10 March 2014

Blessed Easter Greetings


Good morning crafty friends. 

Thank you for joining me this fine March day. As you are reading this I will be dashing around like a madwoman trying to get all the last bits ready for our new arrival tomorrow. Wish me luck! ;0) 

I have been busy planning and crafting lots of lovely seasonal projects to share with you over the upcoming weeks and Easter has been the centre of all my craftiness. This little card was inspired by this card I'd seen on Pinterest. I love the bold colour combination (Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Melon Mambo) and how it felt very Spring-like. So I set about giving it a go myself.


I used a Melon Mambo card base and a Quatrefancy Speciality Designer Series Paper layer.  I then coloured the Blessed Easter stamp (a steal at just £10.95. And it can also be separated like in this post so that the image and words are separate allowing use of the tulips all year round) using my Brights Stampin' Write markers. I always make sure to 'huff'' (don't know how else to describe this, I guess breath over my coloured stamp says the same thing) over my stamp before stamping when I colour like this just to ensure it is moistened enough to give a good stamped image. I finished with coordinating Brights Candy Dots just for an extra little embellishment.

I made a whole stack of these cards in preparation for this months Hostess Club orders. I have an Easter themed gift to include with the orders and wanted a card to match. Having a new baby has definitely made me plan and organise my time a bit better. That and having a lot of time on my hands due to my massively expanded belly and inability to move from the house for very long at a time.

Thanks for joining me today. Please pop back on Wednesday where I will be sharing a fab tutorial for making a crocodile gift box. Here is a little sneak peak.


I would love to welcome you in to one of my hostess clubs. I have spaces available in my upcoming Stampers 10 club starting in April. You would need to place an order of at least £15 per month for 10 months and receive the hostess benefits one month and any extra freebies/promotions that I can share between the club on a month by month basis, as well as a little extra handmade gift from me with your order each month (plus a copy of any new catalogue that goes live during your 10 months, which would include both the main Annual Catalogue and Autumn Winter Catalogue for this new April club).

For more information please pop by the 'Virtual Clubs' tab at the top of my blog. I would love you to join in and to welcome you with a little hello to the club gift. If  you think you'd be interested in signing up, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I can provide a bit more information.

Please get in touch with any questions about Stampin' Up! or today's project. I'm always happy to chat craftiness.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment