Friday 14 March 2014

Happy News


Well what a lovely week. Hope you've enjoyed my scheduled crafty project posts. I have been somewhat tied up with my lovely news. I am so excited to have the time to sit down and share some pics of my lovely new arrival with you all.


Sam and I were happy to welcome our new little girl, Sylvie Grace, in to the world on Tuesday. She was 1oz shy of her sisters birth weight at 9lb but a lot bigger than the 7lb something they'd predicted at my growth scan (I just had to look at my belly to know she was never going to be a tiddler!)


 As you can see from these family pictures, Summer is loving her big sister hugs and is taking her new role as protector (and Sylvie kisser!) very seriously. It has been an absolutely lovely week and Sylvie and I are both doing really well (I was very relieved to only be kept in for one night- my recovery is being greatly aided by being at home with endless cups of tea and Sky+).


Thank you for stopping by today. I have lots more craftiness to share with you over the upcoming weeks. Lots of chocolatey Easter inspiration. But please bear with me if I don't get them posted in a timely manner!

And if you wondered how I put together the birth announcement at the top of this post, I used a fab (and super quick and easy) Designer Template within My Digital Studio. This download is the Nursery Additions Designer Template Pack (127342, £1.50). I dragged and dropped my photo in to the template and voila, a perfect MDS birth announcement.

Don't forget, if you are unsure about digital scrapbooking or cardmaking, Stampin' Up! offer a free 30 day trial of My Digital Studio. Just click this link to be taken to my online store where you can download your free trial today.

Please get in touch with any crafty questions. I'm always happy to help:

poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk 

or

01983 609249.

Happy Crafting 
-X-


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic news Sarah, congratulations to you all xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Congratulations to you all gorgeous pictures

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete