Monday 3 February 2014

Watercolor Wonder Note Cards


Good morning crafters and a very Happy Monday to you.

I hosted an Open House this weekend to celebrate the launch of the new Spring Summer Catalogue and enjoyed sharing a selection of new products and crafty projects with the ladies that popped along during the day.

For our Make and Take project I designed several cards using the fabulous Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Note Cards and Envelopes coupled with the Happy Watercolor Stamp Set.



I love these preprinted watercolour effect notelets. They are perfect for adding layers and stamping to.

The colour scheme for our stamping was Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango. We added gold detail for the sentiments and dotted background with a Metallic Encore Gold Inkpad.

If you'd like to find out more about the products used for these cards you can clink on the links directly above or on the photos below which will connect you directly to my online store. Alternatively I will be more than happy to place an order on your behalf, just get in contact on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.





Thank you for stopping by today and for joining me for a bit of Monday morning crafting. I had better publish this now and get on with getting Summer and I dressed ready for our Monday morning trip to playgroup. 

Please do not hesitate to get in contact with any Stampin' Up! enquiries or crafty question, I'm always happy to chat Stampin' Up! ;0)

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment