Friday 7 February 2014

Sweet Sorbet Thank You and Party Gifts

Good morning all. 

Hooray for Friday. It is nearly the weekend ;0) It has been a fab week here on the Isle of Wight. I've been given the date for the arrival of my new little one (coming in 4 and a bit weeks now *so excited*), had fun with friends at a crafty party, been swimming with Summer and generally been prepping for little Miss's imminent arrival. And the fun hasn't quite finished yet, I'm meeting with another group of crafty friends this evening for another fun Sale-A-Bration party!


I thought I would share with you today the crafty creations I made for Wednesday's Stampin' Up! party. The card above was inspired by this lovely Thinking Of You card I had seen on Pinterest. I loved the idea of using the Sweet Sorbet DSP (free with an order of £45) in this way, cutting the branch image from the design and using this as a focal point. 

I wanted to create a bolder colour scheme so I used Strawberry Slush as my base (my hostesses favourite crafting colour) and highlighted with Summer Starfruit (this fab twine could be yours for FREE with a £45 Sale-A-Bration order!). I also used the cork embellishments from the same Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack under the stamped greeting.

The following two pictures show the gifts I created for my hostess and the for the party door prize.

I love the 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon. It is perfect for wrapping and making gifts extra special. I also love reusing my empty stamp boxes to create little gift boxes. Inside I put a selection of little handmade gifts as well as lovely Stampin' Up! product too.


Here is the door prize: a little cardmaking starter kit filled with card blanks, DSP, an ink spot and a Celebrate stamp. 


We had so much fun crafting together and my hostess received a huge £40 in product freebies. If you'd like to host your own crafty party and receive a handmade hostess thank you gift as well as Stampin' Up! products for free, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll talk you through hosting a party (super simple on your part as I provide everything for your guests to make a crafty card or scrapbook page).

Or if you'd like to have a look at all the new Spring Summer catalogue products online and take advantage of Sale-A-Bration (a fantastic freebie with every £45 spent) please click through to my online store using the following link:


And you can see the Sale-A-Bration brochure by clicking the picture below:


Thank you for popping by this morning. Please pop back tomorrow for another fantastic Pinkie blog hop and some Spring Summer creative inspiration. I'll be sharing a lovely little Valentine's sweetie dispenser project ;0).

Happy Crafting
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment