Monday 10 February 2014

Envelope Punch Board Party Gifts


Good morning and a very Happy Monday to you! Hope the weekend weather hasn't been too bad wherever you are. It has certainly been a wet and windy one here on the Isle of Wight. We've been tucked up warm, mainly watching Peppa Pig. Summer was certainly happy.

I thought I would share two Envelope Punch Board projects with you today. The Punch Board is still very much my favourite tool of the moment. It is never more than an arms reach away when I am crafting.

Today's projects are the two gifts I made for my Stampin' Up! crafty party on Friday. The envelope above was made from a full sheet of 12"x12" Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper and inside I had included lots of lovely handmade goodies for my hostess. To find out more about my hostess gifts, please get in touch to find out about booking a Stampin' Up! party. Every new hostess receives a party booking gift as well as a handmade crafty gift on the night (these are on top of the fantastic freebies you can earn with qualifying party sales of £150+).


This second envelope for my party Door Prize was made slightly smaller and decorated using the FAB Spiral Flower Die and Pansy Punch. Inside the envelope I included a handmade keyring, notebook and the package of Sale-A-Bration items below.


I made these little Sale-A-Bration samplers for my hostess club last month and made an extra one as a door prize for Friday. This includes some retired buttons as well as samples of the gorgeous twine included in the Sweet Sorbet Accessories Pack which you can receive for free with an order for £45 during Sale-A-Bration.

We had a lovely time crafting on Friday evening. I am very appreciative to each and every one of my hostesses and would love to chat to you more about hosting your own crafty party or ordering Stampin' Up! products. Please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Thank you for joining me today and very Happy Crafting to you.

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment