Tuesday 14 January 2014

Monster Hugs


Good morning all.

I've had a super busy crafty weekend prepping for next weekends card class and having a play with lots of lovely new preordered Spring Summer Catalogue goodies. While I was going through my order I came across these lovelies that I'd ordered from the A Whole Lot of Love Valentines Day promotion. If you click on the picture above it'll connect you through to the promotional items on my online store. 

I just love these little Monster Hugs (they come in packs of 18 hugs for £5.50. You can either buy the boy hugs or the girl hugs). We were shown them at Convention and I just fell in love with them. Such a simple little Valentines gift for a loved one or for children to take to school with them. I found the little gold Lindt bear in my Christmas leftovers and thought they'd be a perfect hug filler for a little Valentines gift for Summer. The Monster bases have a length of sticky strip that you attach the chocolate to. Making creating these little cuties even easier (their hands then slot together to form the hug).




Here are a couple more shots of the Monster Hugs. I love their cute little drawn on bottoms and the big googly eyes (supplied in the kits along with the adhesive pink or blue hearts).

These Monster Hugs, along with all the other lovely Valentines products, are only available to order through to January 27th. So get your order in quick before they are all gone. You can either place an order direct through my online store (click here) or get in touch directly and I will be happy to help (poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249).

Thanks for stopping by today and pop back on Thursday for more Spring Summer sneak peaks.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment