Monday 2 December 2013

Stampin' Up! UK A Whole Lot Of Love Promotion


Hello to a new festive week here at Stampin' Sarah HQ.

I thought I would pop online and share the latest promotion from Stampin' Up! with you. This one is all about Love, A Whole Lot Of Love in fact.

The Annual Catalogue is a little bit light on Valentines stamps this year. And that was a deliberate move from Stampin' Up! so they could launch this special range of stamps and accessories for a limited time only (products available until January 27th).

We were shown a lot of these exclusive products at Convention. My absolute favourite of all of them is the little Monster Hugs treat boxes. They come in both boys and girls and would make perfect little Valentines treats for school friends of youngsters. I am investing in both sets to tuck away for Summer when she is a bit older.

Have a look at the flyers below for more information on the lovely products available including stamps, treat bags & notecard sets




Thanks for popping by today. Please say hello and leave a comment. I have set myself a target to find new blogs to read throughout December with some creative makings, so leave me a comment and I'd love to stop by and say hello.

And if you'd like to find out more about any of the Stampin' Up! products used for today's creation please drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. Or alternatively pop by my online store which you can find here:


Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment