Tuesday 3 September 2013

My Christmas Planner


Good morning crafters.

As promised, today I will be sharing the inside of my Christmas Planner. Please see yesterdays post for how to create your own base mini album.

Here are the envelope inserts. Each one has a Christmas-y related theme: Shopping, To Do, Menu & Christmas Cards.


The first two pages feature a calendar and to do list for November and December.



The reverse of the envelope is stamped with the beautiful Calm Christmas stamp from the Autumn Winter catalogue (Page 26). I stamped it in Night of Navy ink.


The next page is stamped with Ornament Keepsakes in Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive. Ornament Keepsakes was featured in last years festive catalogue and is still available to order via the Carry Over List.


I stamped this page using the Evergreen stamp set (also on the Carry Over List) and a snowflake from Snowflake Soiree.


This page is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy using the new Wishing You stamp set (Page 23 of Autumn Winter catalogue).


The final page is stamped in Gold (using the new Metallic Encore Pad, Page 28, AW Catalogue) and Night of Navy using Snowflake Soiree.

Thank you for stopping by to look at my Christmas planner creation today. I'm more than happy to help with any questions about this project. Please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk.

Also, if you'd like to have your own copy of the Autumn Winter catalogue, please drop me a line on the above email address and I'll pop one in the post to you.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment