Thursday 29 August 2013

The Autumn Winter Catalogue is here


The new Autumn Winter seasonal catalogue from Stampin' Up! is here. Click on the picture above to link through to all the lovely new seasonal makings and craftiness. I have been sharing projects made with all the lovely new products over the last week and now the products are available to purchase. If you'd like a copy of the new catalogue, just drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll happily pop one in the post for you.

There are also two new promotions launched today from Stampin' Up!, one fab bundle discount  on Papillion Pot Pourri and the matching punch, and also the very lovely 'Best of Christmas' stamp set for September. More information on the promotions tab above.



And now for a quick crafty share to celebrate the new catalogue launch.


Just a quick and simple creative share with you today. My lovely Mum brought home a whole box of these black gift bags from work thinking I could use them for my Christmas day. I was more than happy to have a go at decorating them as I knew the black bag would work perfectly with the Stampin' Up! Glimmer Papers and the beautiful new Winter Frost Speciality Designer Series Paper.

Each of the bags originally featured a popular whisky brands logo on each side. So to cover these logos up and to create a lovely bottle gift bag I made these pennant style snowflake embellishments. The pennant was cut using the beautiful Winter Frost Speciality DSP. I then layered up snowflakes cut with the Festive Flurry Framelits from Silver Glimmer Paper, Bermuda Bay cardstock and then a smaller snowflake cut from one of the patterned foiled sheets from the Speciality DSP.  I made two of these pennants to stick to each side of the gift bag.

A quick and simple crafty project to embellish and personalise a quick bottle gift bag.

Thanks for popping by today. I know there is a lot to take in with all the news and a new catalogue launch. Please get in touch with any questions or to be sent a copy of the fantastic new seasonal catalogue. I'm always more than happy to chat Stampin' Up! and all things crafty.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment