Friday 16 August 2013

New Colour Bundles


Stampin' Up! have released information today on some fantastic new colour bundles.

Having worked with these lovely new colours for a couple of months now I am loving the changes to the Stampin' Up! colour families and am delighted to share these bundles with you this morning.

The bundles detailed above help you to get your hands on cardstock and inks in all ten of the new colours at a bundled discounted price. Bargain!!!

If you'd like more information or to place an order for new colour product, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Thanks for stopping by today. I am super excited to share more Christmas crafting with you over the next week. I am sitting on my hands trying not to give more of the projects away before my Christmas crafty days this weekend. Be sure to pop back next week for project and gift ideas as well as tutorials and crafty tips.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment