Tuesday 13 August 2013

A little Christmas-y sneak peak

Evening all.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Another hectic one here on the Isle of Wight. Lots has been going on with summer fayres and music concerts and meteor showers. Summer has been keeping us busy with her constant exploring and toddling. 

And while most are still focused on the summer sunshine, my crafting has turned to Christmas and all things festive. One of the biggest perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the chance to preorder sneak peak products from new catalogue releases. With the release of the fab new Autumn Winter catalogue just around the corner I have been designing projects for my Christmas crafting days next week. I thought I would share a little sneaky peak of one of our projects and a fab new product from the catalogue too.

So here is one of the Kraft Gift Boxes from the main catalogue covered with the lovely  new Season of Style Designer Series Paper and topped with a paper bow made using the amazing new Gift Bow Bigz L Die. I cut this using the gorgeous Brushed Gold cardstock. I am just absolutely in love with this die and the fabulous effect of the paper bows. Last year I taught a similar handmade gift wrap embellishment and it took us most of the day to create. This die makes life so much quicker and easier. 


Here is a close up of the paper bow:


Now I wont share with you the contents of the box just yet. That I'll keep as a surprise for my crafty ladies coming along to my Christmas Crafty Days. But its a lovely altered project perfect for a Christmas gift for a loved one. Pop back next week for more info on our projects and I've got a couple of project tutorials to share too.

If you'd like to get hold of your own copy of the Stampin' Up! Autumn Winter catalogue please drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'd be happy to pop one in the post for you.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment