Thursday 27 June 2013

You Are Invited.....

Evening all ;0)

Let me start by cordially inviting you to join me on Saturday July 6th for my new catalogue celebration Open House from 10.30 to 3pm at my home in Newport.

I will have lots of on the day incentives and prizes to include:
  • A free catalogue for all attendees
  • Free P&P for all orders collected from me
  • Incentive gift for anyone booking a workshop
  • A handmade welcome gift for joining my new catalogue Hostess Club
  • An extra special gift if you join my Stampin' Up! team on the day
  • Entry in to a Stampin' Up! door prize for everyone placing an order on the day (two fantastic new products from the new catalogue)
And just to give you a little sneak peak of some of the fantastic new products available come July 2nd here is a little gift box I recently made for an upcoming party door prize. This uses some beautiful new papers, Gingham Garden, along with Gingham Washi Tape and a fab new Label Punch too (with matching sentiment stamp set).
 This is such a simple and striking mini bag. I love the inside folds which both give it stability and an interesting feature too. To create this box yourself, I found this tutorial online which I followed and then decorated to suit.
Thanks for popping by today. Please get in touch to find out more about my Open House and please feel free to pop along. Everyone is welcome and feel free to bring a friend also.

Happy Crafting ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment