Thursday 20 June 2013

Thursday craftiness

Good evening all. What a lovely day its been. I thought this weekend was meant to be a washout but our Isle of Wight weather has been beautiful today. Sam and I were meant to be camping but his leg is still on the mend so we're limited in what we can get up to. So instead I made the most of my days holiday by taking Summer swimming (she is a real water baby) and then doing a bit of gardening with Mum (we're at the worse before it gets better stage at the moment!).

Anyways, back to the important crafty business for the day. I have a couple of projects to share today from my May Cardmaking Class. Not sure how I missed sharing these cards previously.

The first uses a lovely technique of heat embossing the image using white embossing powder on to vellum and them sponging colour on to the reverse of the vellum. It gives you a lovely subtle colour on the front. The stamp set used for this card is Everything Eleanor. The colour combination is Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze and Pool Party.
 Here is another of the projects we made. A fancy fold envelope card made from a sheet of 12x12 (you'll have to forgive me as I cannot find the original tutorial I used. I will have a look later to try and add info here for you).
 I used the Regals Designer Series Paper stack to create this card. I thought it had a lovely masculine feel to it that perfectly matched The Open Sea stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today. Don't forget only 10 days left to take advantage of the Retiring Lists. I am placing orders regularly through the month and many items are already sold out. Please check the lists out here and I will be more than happy to add your items to an order for you.

Please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment