Tuesday 18 June 2013

Best of Flowers Shoebox Make


Happy Tuesday to you ;0) And thanks for popping by today.

Today I am sharing a project inspired by this card I'd seen on a talented Demonstrator, Julie's blog. This clear block stamping technique is all the rage since it was demonstrated on stage at our recent Regional Event in Telford. I love the subtle blending of the Lucky Limeade and the Daffodil Delight. If you'd like to learn more about the technique see my earlier post here.

This was my card at my monthly team shoebox swap. We all get together to chat about Stampin' Up! and craft together. Its lovely to share Stampin' Up! with other like minded crafters. I'd love for you to join us. If you'd like to find out more, please get in touch or see the 'Join My Team' tab at the top.

The stamp used is from the exclusive Best of Flowers stamp set, available for a limited time to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary. I stamped using a brand new colour, Burnt Brown Sugar, on Crumb Cake cardstock to create the tone on tone background. I then stamped the same image in Basic Black onto my blended background. I finished with Stitched Daffodil Delight ribbon.

For more info on the Best of Flowers click on the picture below.
133342 Best of Flowers 
 £13.95

If you'd like to order this exclusive stamp set or take advantage of the remaining days of the Retiring Lists please get in touch and I will be happy to help you place an order delivered direct to you door (poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249).

Thanks for stopping by Stampin' Sarah today. Things are still a bit crazy here as my poor other half is still suffering with his leg elevated due to an injury last week. And I'm busy pottering and collecting bits and pieces for the camper van. Just need Sam on the mend so we can get out on adventures again. Cannot wait to pack up some crafting supplies and take my cardmaking and scrapbooking on the road. 

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment