Thursday 6 June 2013

A little bit of Epic Day This & That


A slightly delayed Tuesday post for you today. 

I thought I would share one of this months scrapbook class pages. I designed the page above using the fab Epic Day Designer Series Papers. All the products in the Epic Day This and That range are still available to purchase, including the fab stickers and washi tape used in the project above.

All the product info is listed below:

ItemDescriptionPrice
131268Epic Day This and That Journal13.50 €/£9.95
130814Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper13.25 €/£9.95
131463Remember This and That Rotary Stamp6.95 €/£5.50
131271Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers5.95 €/£4.50
131269Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape5.95 €/£4.50


I stamped the title above with the Notable Alphabet and added floral embellishments stamped with the new special limited edition stamp set, Best of Flowers (a bargain at £13.95). This has been released to celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25 year anniversary. I love how the sunflower coordinates with the 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) Scallop Circle punch (£14.25 127811)  making life so much easier for cutting and layering.


133342 Best of Flowers 
 £13.95



And one last thing for today, just to let you know I will have a stall this Saturday at the Crafty Fingers Craft Fayre in Newport (Holyrood Hall) from 12-4pm. I am taking along all my Stampin' Up! displays and information as well as a lot of crafty bits and pieces to sell. I am running this alongside my BIG crafty sale on Saturday morning. Please get in touch for more information as I have LOTS of crafty bargains (cross stitching, papercrafts, technique materials) for sale on Saturday.

Crafty Fingers Craft Fayre
Holyrood Hall, High Street, Newport
12pm-4pm

And one last thing, Sam and I are now proud owners of this beast:

If you look close enough you'll see me sat in the front. We have been searching for the right motorhome for years and now we finally have one! I cannot even begin to explain how excited I am about this ;0) We're off on our first adventure this weekend to visit friends and attend a Dedication service. I am so scrapbooking this moment ;0)

Please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 for more information on Stampin' Up! or to place an order.
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment