Friday 31 May 2013

Retirement Lists Are Here



The Retirement Lists for 2013 are here - please remember these items are only available while stocks last. I've placed an order this morning (May 31st) and some items are sold out already.

I will be placing regular orders throughout June to make sure you all get the items you require before they leave the catalogue once and for all. I will be processing my first retirement order tonight (Friday 31st May) so please call me or email me with your must haves.

You can view the retiring stamps HERE

Items with a RED DOT have 40% off
Items with an ORANGE DOT have 25% off

You can view the retiring accessories including papers, punches, dies and fabric HERE

Some items are discounted up to 50%

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to get hold of all your favourites before they retire.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment