Tuesday 21 May 2013

Online Ordering is Here

Welcome to a new crafty week ;0)

I have some super exciting news to share with you today. Online ordering is here. Today I have launched my new Stampin' Up! website with an online store facility. So never again will you be stuck with that sinking 'I forgot something essential on my order' feeling. You can now order Stampin' Up! product anytime day or night direct through my Stampin' Sarah! online store:
 

And for the first 5 people who order direct through my online store I am offering an extra special crafty surprise delivered from me direct to your door as a thank you.
 
So please pop on over to my new website today and have a look around. You'll find an event calender, up to date promotions, information and of course, the store itself.

And to celebrate this launch, here is a little bit of craftiness for todays Try it Tuesday.
 
This is a little set I made for a recent crafty party. The vellum bag was the door prize as a thank you to the ladies for coming along. I then created the box using the Birds of a Feather Designer Series Paper and Pop Up Posies Tag Kit (finished with a bit of Pool Party Ribbon) for my lovely hostess, Rachel (the box was full of crafty loveliness). I stamped the peacock feather using the Four Feathers stamp set. If you'd like to book yourself a crafty party and receive your own handmade gift, just pop by my new site and pick yourself a workshop date or get in touch directly using the details below.

 
 
Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 / 07830 343830.


No comments:

Post a Comment