Tuesday 14 May 2013

New Baby Boy Collage Card


Todays card is a CASE of a beautiful collage card I'd seen on Julie's Japes blog. I used Julie's card as the starting point for this weeks Try it Tuesday as it was a perfect inspiration point for my friends celebration card. I've seen so many of these square collage cards and wanted to have a go at one for a while. Last week one of my closest friends, Natalie, had her little boy Theo and I thought it was a perfect excuse to have a go (and his name would fit perfectly on this 14.8cm x 14.8cm square card).

The colour scheme is Very Vanilla, So Saffro, Pool Party and Crumb Came. The stamps I used are from Bundle of Love, Notable Alphabet and Aviary.
 
I loved creating all these mini squares to form the collage as a whole. Although it was a little challenging trying to line them all up (thank goodness for Anywhere Glue Sticks and their slight moveability when it comes to sticking things down).
A HUGE congratulations to Natalie and Ben on the arrival of Theo. I look forward to meeting him soon.
 
Please get in touch to find out more about Stampin' Up! and their products. Happy to help in any way I can. I have availability for party dates through May and June as well as a few spaces for my upcoming card and scrapbooking classes.
 
Happy Tuesday Craftiness
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment