Tuesday 28 May 2013

More team makes for a Tuesday

There are just 3 more days to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s fabulous Starter Kit offer. Until May 30th if you sign up to join Stampin' Up! as a Demonstrator you will receive an extra £25 in your Starter Kit. That is £155 of product for the bargain price of £99.

If you'd like to find out more info about joining Stampin' Up! you can see the
'Join My Team' tab at the top of the page.

I'd love to welcome you to my team and welcome you along to our monthly team training sessions. We all prepare a shoebox swap style make and take project and have a catch up over Haribo and a cuppa.
 
Here are two more of the beautiful projects we completed at this months get together.

This first card was demonstrated by the lovely Hayley. This uses the scoreboard to create the raised diamonds and then a dauber/sponge and Elegant Eggplant ink to create the suede effect (tone on tone inking over the whole surface of the card). I love the ruffled Organza ribbon too.
 
 This second card was demonstrated by Lorraine. I love The Open Sea stamp set. It makes such great masculine style cards. I love these colours together- Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip. Daubering has to be one of my all time favourite techniques. I love the ageing effect it has to create antique style images.
Thanks for popping by today and please get in touch with any crafty queries: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.
 
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment