Tuesday 9 April 2013

Try It Tuesday- Quick and Easy Double Layout

This is a lot later post than I had anticipated. Time is in very short supply in my household at the moment and this evening has run away with me. I decided I really should start my craft room spring clean. Last month was so busy crafting wise that I hadn't unpacked any of my crafting bags. Well I can officially say my room is somewhat tidier and I made enough room on my desk to create the double layout above.
 
As I said, time is seriously short at the moment and I have a whole stack of pictures of Summer to scrapbook and add to her album. I have a lot of pages I want to create to tell her story and not enough time to do it in. So I am looking to create quick and simple pages that I can slot in with significant photos. This double layout works separately and as a double page too.
 
I used a whole series of circle and scallop punches with the bold Floral District Designer Series Papers to create the rainbow. I then stamped in the gaps using Circle Circus (Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron and Calypso Coral) and added rhinestones and buttons to add dimension.
 
As simple as these two pages are, they look lovely added to my album. A real bright splash of colour to add to Summer's story.
Thank you for popping by today. Just a quick reminder of this months class dates:
  • Friday 19th April 1-3pm £6 Sew & So Craft Centre, Ryde                                 (Masculine cards for those difficult to craft for men in our lives)
  • Saturday 20th April 1-4pm £8 Newport - Card Class
  • Tuesday April 30th 7-9pm Newport- Scrapbooking Class.
For more info please see my class tab above or get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk to book your space.
 
Happy crafting ;0)
-X-
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Lol Sarah, your layouts are lovely and real inspiration as is your commitment to scrap Summers life! I have 4 daughters and 11 years worth of their life stories to scrap - have all the supplies I need - it's just the time that is sadly lacking! Still I have retirement to look forward to in 20 years, they may have to wait until then ;) Wishes, Lisa x
    http://vintage-celebrations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete