Monday 1 April 2013

A very Happy (and belated) Easter to all

Happy Easter weekend to you all.
 
I hope you have had a lovely long weekend and are all refreshed ready for the shorter working week ahead.
 
I thought I would share the last of my Easter projects with you today to celebrate Easter Monday.
 
These are two projects we made at our recent March card class. Firstly, I must give credit to the lovely Vicky for the Easter card. I saw her version of this and couldn't resist giving it a go. You'll have seen from a large number of my recent projects that I have loved using my Everybunny stamp set and this chick has got to by my favourite stamp in the set. I loved Vicky's ingenious use of the oval embossed frame within the labels framelit. And I always love tone on tone coloured crafting too ;0)
 
The Easter daffodil basket was inspired by this tutorial. I had seen these take out box style boxes all over the place and was surprised to find they were made with the Petal Cone Die and just trimmed to take off the point. Unfortunately my box got a bit bent out of shape in my crafting bag after the class. It should stand nice and straight. We stuffed our basket with tissue paper and a creme egg. Lovely!! (although i am pretty sure not all those chocolates made it home!)

Thank you for popping by today and please get in touch if I can help with anything Stampin' Up! I am more than happy to help you place a Stampin' Up! order for our products or talk you through hosting a Springtime crafty party. Would be lovely to get together and chat craftiness and earn you some Stampin' Up! freebies in the process. Get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 for more info.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment