Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tuesday Scrapbooking: Divided Page

 
Time is running a bit short in the Poulton-Williams household at the moment. I am cherishing every minute with my little girl when I am not at work (which is proving slightly challenging at the moment as she is teething and letting us all know about it!). I wanted to put together a page for todays scrapbooking feature but didn't have hours to spend matching and creating embellishments. So I decided to put together a quick and easy 12"x12" Christmas page using one of Stampin' Up!'s divided page protectors.
 
I collected together 6 photos from our family Christmas and cut them to 4"x4" squares. I then used a 4"x12" strip of green chevron paper taken from the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper set to create the centre title strip. I cut the Very Vanilla and red spotted DSP using my Window Framelits Dies and used letters from my stash to create the title. I love how quick and simple this was to create and fills a Christmas shaped gap in Summer's scrapbook for 2012.

While we are talking scrapbooking, here is a little sneak peak of my Mum's Mother's Day present. She had seen mini scrapbook keyrings made from old credit cards on Pinterest. I decided I'd give it a go. This is not strictly Stampin' Up! (but could easily be adapted using all of SU's beautiful papers and embellishments).  I covered an old store card with pretty papers and then used tiny photos of Summer to create these two mini scrapbook pages. This is my first attempt at altering anything and I am happy with the result. I covered both with a thick layer of watered down PVA glue to protect them from the wear and tear of a keyring. I'll share a finished picture once I have finished them and attached them to their finished keychain ;0)

Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave a comment and say hello and I'll return the blog hopping favour ;0)

Get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 to place your order or chat Stampin' Up!
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment