Wednesday 20 March 2013

Try It Tuesday on a Wednesday

 Good afternoon and hello to my Try it Tuesday feature (a day late again!). Maybe I should change it to Making on a Wednesday instead ;0)
 
I am back to normal scrapbooking service this week. The above layout is one of the pages we created last night at our monthly scrapbooking class. I cannot for the life of me remember where I found the inspiration for this page. I have looked all over Pinterest to see if it was there to no avail. I saw a page with a beautiful paper created birdhouse that inspired this layout and would love to give credit.
 
I used the beautiful Birds of a Feather and More Amore Designer Series Papers on a Marina Mist base for this 12"x12" page. The stamped images are from Elements of Style and Aviary (the Marina Mist accent bottom right). We created the floral embellishments using a variety of papers and circle punches (finished with designer buttons).
 
I love the simplicity of this page and the multifunction use of the birdhouse. It would work for a number of pictures, themes or occasions.
 
Next months theme is going to be formal evening wear. I look forward to creating some pages for my ladies to use their lovely cruise photos on.
 
I have some pictures to share with you of some beautiful projects my team shared with me on Monday at our monthly shoebox swap. But to finish today I will share with you my project that I created for the swap. I love this simple little triangular gift box. I found the instructions for this project here.

Thanks for joining me today. Please get in touch if you'd like to join my scrapbooking class or find out more about Stampin' Up! and their products.
 
Happy crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment