Friday 22 March 2013

Shoebox Swapping with my Team

 To celebrate the final day of Sale-A-Bration I am sharing the lovely projects we made at my team shoebox swap on Monday.
 
What a lovely variety of projects and techniques. I love seeing what my lovely team come up with as we all have such different styles and colour favourites.

Lorraine made the fab punch art Easter bunny topper which came with a lovely chocolatey treat too (that didn't make it to the picture I am afraid!). I love this idea. You seal the bunny over the top of a cello bag filled with Easter-y treats.

Charlotte designed the Rich Razzleberry card with a stamp set I am ashamed to admit, I had never even seen in the catalogue before this card, Lacy & Lovely (page 99). She paired the stamp with beautiful matching designer series paper. This is the beauty of crafting with my team ladies, we all own different stamps and come at Stampin' Up! with different crafty styles and interests.

The final card isn't too clear in the picture above so I have shown separately below. This was designed by Hayley using the stunning Swallowtail stamp in the Spring Summer catalogue.
I love this technique and absolutely adore this stamp now. I had overlooked it as being too big in the catalogue. But now, having used it, I have placed an order to get my hands on it myself. It is so detailed and intricate. Such a lovely card and such a stunning stamp too ;0)
As I mentioned previously, today is the final day of Sale-A-Bration. So place your orders with me before 5pm to take advantage of the fabulous Stampin' Up! freebies and to be entered in to the 'Win a Big Shot' competition.
 
Thank you for stopping by today and thank you to all for a fabulous Sale-A-Bration ;0)

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment