Thursday 7 February 2013

Make it Thursday: Pop Up Posies

Good evening and apologies for the late post today. I returned to work this week and things have been a bit hectic. And to be honest the moment I get home all I have wanted to do is cuddle my beautiful daugher (it is proving a bit of an adjustment for both of us!) and so uploading todays project has been a bit delayed.
 
Today I am sharing the fantastic new Designer embellishment kit from the Spring Summer Catalogue, the Pop Up Posies. I absolutely love this kit and designed my Open House project (above) around its contents. The card uses the kit paired with Papillion Pot Pourri (the stamped butterfly) and the new Honeycomb embossing folder. I love the simplicity of these fab embellishments and how simple they are to construct (the flowers are simply layered up and secured with a brad and you are then free to scrunch and texture the layers to give added dimension).

The kit itself looks like this:
 
And it even comes with its own lovely matching stamp for stamping the tags. This is such a versatile kit and only costs £11.95 (131295) for 9 handmade tags/embellishments PLUS the 'Just For You' stamp too. And while it may look strange to see those mini cupcake wrappers in the kit- they make the most amazing little paper daisies (complete with yellow fabric covered brads for the centre).
 
I thoroughly recommend this kit as the Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Very Vanilla floral embellishments could be used to accessorize a scrapbook page or greeting card or simply used as the kit intends to make beautiful tags for gift wrap.
 
Thank you for popping by today. I would love to help you with any of your Stampin' Up! needs or orders. Please get in touch with any queries or to place an order to be entered in to my 'Win A Big Shot' competition.
 
I'll be back bright and early on Saturday morning for my part in the Pinkie team's Spring Summer celebratory Blog Hop.
 
Happy Crafting ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment