Saturday 15 December 2012

A bit of Christmas craftiness

Follow Me on Pinterest
Happy Saturday morning to you all ;0)
 
Well first I must apologise for the lack of pictures this week of my workshop projects. They have disappeared. I have searched my craft room from corner to corner (and I know I have seen them somewhere!) and cannot find the gift tag and card we made. I am sure they will turn up. But it'll probably be in the New Year knowing my luck.

So instead I will share with you two of our projects from todays card class.

Firstly our 3D project for the month is this hot chocolate wallet.
 
This was inspired by a similar wallet I had seen on Pinterest. I thought as a festive treat for my craft class ladies this would be a lovely little project to make. It is embellished with images stamped from the Scentsational Season stamp set and mittens punched with the Mitten Punch.
 
Secondly, I cased this card from the super talented Vicky over at Crafting Clare. I loved how she had created these baubles using the Serene Silhouettes stamp set so I had a go myself.

Her tip to use a two way glue pen and white embossing powder for the snowfall is absolutely perfect.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope your Christmas-y preparations are going well. We are super excited to get Summer's first Christmas tree this weekend. Pictures to follow once decorated tomorrow. In the mean time, here is a festive pic of my little monkey taken yesterday to celebrate the season.
 
 
Happy Crafting
-X-

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment