Monday 26 November 2012

A wet and windy weekend

Happy Monday to you all.
 
Just thought I'd post a quick catch up post about my weekends craftiness. The weather had a lot to answer for this weekend as I had a cancelled party on Friday evening as some ladies were travelling from the mainland for it and the weather interfered with their plans. And then I had a Christmas Fayre on Saturday which again was effected by the terrible weather. Every cloud has a silver lining however. Instead of craftiness, I had a lovely day chatting with my downline Sandy and my friends Chris and Pat on the stall next door. But sadly no customers! I have been left feeling super festive after a day of looking at other peoples Christmas craftiness and listening to Christmas music. Just in time for my festive break away at the weekend ;0)
 
Here are a couple of pictures of my stall on Saturday. My display board full of Stampin' Up! inspiration:
 
My make and take space and my bits and pieces for sale:

 I was looking through my crafty picture folders on my computer this afternoon and found this card class project I havent shared already. We made this in a card class a couple of months ago. A card folder. Perfect for keeping your Christmas cards in or for giving as a gift filled with cards and envelopes.

We made this using the Cottage Window stamp set.

This is one of my favourite stamp sets in the new catalogue. Two step stamping was the reason I fell in love with Stampin' Up! and their products. I love being able to interchange my images depending on the event or season.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries about Stampin' Up! or to book a crafty party with your friends ;0)
 
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment