Thursday 22 November 2012

A Very Merry Christmas Treat

If you're stuck for a Christmas gift this year for a crafty friend. I have a perfect solution for you.... a Stampin' Up! gift voucher. I can provide these all year round for Christmas gifts or birthdays or as a just because pressie.

Here are two of my new style Christmas themed vouchers tied with our lovely Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and using our fab Snow Festival Designer Series Papers.
 
 
I created this embellishment with the Snow Flurry Die and the For the Birds stamp set (and a bit of Cherry Cobbler glittery bling for the hat).

 I created this embellishment with the Scentsational Season stamp set and matching Holiday Collection Framelits. The sentiment is from the Come to Bethlehem stamp set.
 A view of the inside of the vouchers.
 And lastly, here is a quick crafty project I made recently. I had seen some lovely paper piecing cards on various blogs and wanted to have a go myself. I used the trees from Polar Party and stamped on different patterned Christmas papers cutting each tree separately to create this effect. I think it is such an effective technique for a quick and easy stamped Christmas card.
If you'd like to order a gift voucher or find out any more information on Stampin' Up! please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.
 
Happy Crafting ;0)
 
-X-

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Sarah - love the gift voucher idea! Gill x

    ReplyDelete