Friday 16 November 2012

A crafty catch up

My poor blog has been neglected over the past week due to a house full of cold and bugs. First it was me and Summer and now my other half has it. I think we might've given it to my poor family also. So all in all its been pretty hectic trying to get us all better.
 
But on a positive note, I have been able to get some crafting done while we have been house bound and Summer has been napping.
 
Tomorrow is my monthly card class and it will be the last until the New Year for two of my regular class attendees. So I have created a couple of extra projects for us all to complete together. I always like to create a special fun chocolate gift bag for my December class but have moved it forward to this month for all my ladies. For this project I have used one of the glassine bags from the Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit in the Autumn Winter catalogue and embossed it with the Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder. I cut a snowflake using the Snow Flurry Bigz Die and layered that with a stamped circle (the penguin from Polar Party) and a circle of Red Glimmer Paper. The banners are cut from the Be Of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper.
 
This bag is filled with lots of lovely chocolately Christmas goodies.
 
To make up for my quiet blogging week I will also share with you three cards I made at a Christmas showbox swap with 3 fellow Demonstrators on Thursday. We each brought enough supplies for each to complete each others card design. It was a lovely couple of hours and great to have a catch up and chat Stampin' Up! Here are the three cards I made provided by Sandy, Lorraine and Jane. It was lovely to get inspiration and see what different projects we all made. Look forward to seeing them all again soon (and Lorraine will have a new addition to celebrate too ;0)
 
Hopefully I will get a bit more time to blog this week and share all the lovely card class projects I have been working on.
 
Happy Autumnal Weekend Crafting to you all ;0)
-X-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment