Thursday 4 October 2012

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

My apologies for the terrible lighting in this photo. I wanted to share these two Christmas cards with you this evening and had to take pictures with only the night time lighting. 
 
The first uses my new favourite technique, the triple time stamping technique, with the Watercolor Winter stamp set. The colour scheme is Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. This card also uses my new favourite embellishment, the fab Ribbon Sliders.

The second card is Crumb Cake and Real Red with Designer Series Paper from the Be Of Good Cheer papers to create the candy cane (cut using the Holiday Collection Framelits Dies). The greeting is from Curly Cute.
 
I have been busy all day today preparing for a Ladies Night at Ryde Rowing Club tomorrow (event starts at 7.30pm). Please stop by and say hello. I will be demonstrating the cards above using gorgeous products from the new Autumn Winter Seasonal Catalogue. I have also designed a lovely Make and Take using Betsys Blossoms from the new 2012-2013 catalogue. I look forward to hopefully seeing you tomorrow and sharing my Make and Take project with you then.

And please don't forget my Open House on Saturday between 10.30am and 3.30pm. All are welcome and please feel free to bring family and friends. Please drop me and email or give me a call to find out more: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.
 
Happy Crafting
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment