Monday 1 October 2012

Hello New Catalogue

 Hello and Happy Stampin' Up! New Year!
 
I always love October 1st and all the new crafting products it brings. I was up at the crack of dawn pondering the new catalogue and all the lovely new things within it trying to decide on my essential purchases (new iridescent embossing powder, Smooch Spritz, Two By Two stamp and the Ticket Duo punch were top of my list!). My order was in first thing and now the wait for all the lovely new goodies to arrive *fingers crossed for a quick despatch*. Click on the photo above to link through to the new catalogue and see all the lovely new crafty bits for yourself.

And as if the new catalogue (and all the lovely things in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue too) was not enough, Stampin' Up! have launched a new promotion for October and November. For all new recruits joining you will receive a free pack of Designer Series Paper each month for 6 months. That is an extra £59 value on top of the £130 product value of the Starter Kit, all for a bargain £99!! It is a perfect time to join my Wight Stampers team (click on the link to order your Starter Kit directly with Stampin' Up! and receive your kit asap- this is my personalised link for you to join my team specifically). Find out more by clicking the 'Join My Team' tab above.
 
So many exciting new products and so little time to craft. Please get in touch to book your Stampin' Up! crafty party, order your products, talk about the opportunity to join Stampin' Up! as a Demo (with no commitment to make further sales) or just chat all things craft: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk, 07830 343830 or 01983 609249.
 
Happy Crafting ;0)
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment