Wednesday 24 October 2012

Halloween Treats


Last night I finally had some time to play with my lovely Googly Ghouls Stamp Set and Ghoulish Googlies Designer Kit. I had purchased lots of little Halloween treats for the bags and decided on the colour scheme (Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant and Pumpkin Pie).
 
I started by running the glassine bags one at a time through my Big Shot using the Spider Web Embossing Folder. I then used my ink pads to colour the bags. I stamped the Designer Kit tags and embellished with the googly eyes. I've made one for each of my family all ready for Summer's first Halloween next week.
 
I've also welcomed three new Demonstrators to my team in the last fortnight so I have a lovely expanding team of Wight Stampers now. If you'd like to find out more about the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and joining my team, please get in touch on 01983 609249 or poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk.
 
Here is the welcome kit I made for my new demonstrators including a paper sampler and cardstock colour charts. If you'd like to join my team and get your hands on a sampler you can sign up now using this link.
 

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

1 comment:

  1. These look fabulous Sarah - love the inks you have used on the embossing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete