Monday 3 September 2012

Hello and Goodbye

 September is here which can only mean one thing (well actually, two things!)- the Last Chance List is here!!! Click on the picture above to link through to the two Stampin' Up! lists of retiring products. Items are selling out fast so if you see anything on there you want before it retires, let me know asap and I'll add your items to my next Last Chance List order.
 
Secondly, the first Autumn/Winter seasonal catalogue is here. Click here or on the picture below to connect through to the fantastic new catalogue. For the first time we have a season specific catalogue full of Christmas, Halloween and Harvest themed stamps and accessories. If you'd like to have a look I am holding an Open House on Saturday September 8th. The Open House is running from 10.30am-3.30pm so feel free to stop by anytime to have a look at the new catalogue and take advantage of my on the day ordering incentives and free prize draw.
To celebrate the Last Chance List I thought I would share a surprise box and paper bow we made at my recent all day Christmas event using the Holly Berry Bouquet Designer Series Papers (soon to be retired).
To create this paper bow I followed this tutorial which I found on Pinterest. I love the contrast of the Holly Berry Papers.

 This is the surprise box once open.
Please get in touch if you have any questions about any of the current promotions and products from Stampin' Up! Contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.
 
Happy Crafting
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment