Tuesday 18 September 2012

A Cup of Thanks

Here is another of our card class makes for the month. This card was inspired by a card and technique I had seen over on the fantastic Monica Gale's blog earlier in the year. This uses the fab Tea Shoppe stamp set which was a popular feature of our Spring Summer Catalogue. Now a little bird told me this may be returning in the new Annual Catalogue so I don't mind sharing a project made with the set.

The colours are our new In Colours Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple (with added Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla for extra flavour- sounds like a rather delicious ice cream sundae if you ask me!). The technique is the faux tile effect created using the scoring board and stamping over the scored tiles. I created the background using the En Francais background stamp with Crumb Cake ink.
 
I hope your week has started well. Lots of exciting things happening here on the Isle of Wight. I have been making final preparations for a Pinkies team blog hop which is happening on Saturday morning. Please pop back then to see all the lovely projects made by the team ;0)
 
In the mean time, happy crafting ;0)
-X-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment