Friday 3 August 2012

July Scrapbooking

Oops! I think I should have posted these last month as they used last months promotion items. I just found these photos on my SD card and I'd forgotten to share them with you.

These were the two layouts we completed at our July Scrapbooking class. They used the gorgeous Everyday Enchantment papers as their theme.

I'd seen a similar layout online which used the squares of patterned paper and I loved it so had a go at my own version here. We all enjoyed this LO as there was a lot of sponging and daubering round the edges which all my ladies enjoy doing.


Having completed the first layout (as lovely as it is) I realised we hadnt actually done any stamping yet. So had to make up for it on the 2nd LO. After all, the class is technically called 'Stampin' Scrappin'.

We used a retired Sale-A-Bration set for the background in Pool Party and Poppy Parade (all the Ps!). I found in my stash that i had the lovely repositionable clear scallop square die. What a find this was. I must have treated myself to it a while back and then forgotten about it. So I used it as a patterned background block on this LO. We finished with a lightly daubed flower made of two layered paper daisies.
Thank you for stopping by today and apologies for the slightly irrelevant post now that the promotion has ended. To see our current fab promotion please click here or see my promotions tab at the top. This months is not to be missed, a gorgeous free floral set, A Reason to Smile.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment