Thursday 19 July 2012

Quick customer thank you notes

I needed to make thank you notes for my customers after a workshop recently. I'm not always entirely sure on how long I'll have to finish my crafting these days so came up with this quick and easy design. I managed to make 15 of these notelets in about 15 minutes (just in time for Summer to wake up once I'd finished- making them was one thing, finding time to write them was something else!).

The colour scheme was Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and Blushing Bridge. I used the new Summer Mini stamp set, Bordering on Romance for the central flower and Thank You Kindly for the sentiment.


Just a quickie today as I feel I have neglected my blog a bit this past week (its all fits and starts with me!). I have lots of lovely things to share with you over the upcoming weeks. I have been busy designing for this months classes alongside my extra special Christmas Craft Day projects. So please bear with me ;0)

And one last quick pic of my lovely Summer. This is what she thought of the Olympic Torch coming through Newport last weekend:


Happy Crafting all and hope to be back asap with projects to share ;0)
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment