Sunday 15 April 2012

Sneak peak Gift Card

 So I have been crafting. I've just been a bit hesistant to post as I've been using a lot of lovely sneak peak items from the upcoming Summer Mini catalogue.

Here is a project I worked on last week. I was looking at designing some new gift cards for my customers to purchase for birthdays and thank yous. This envelope gift card was made using some gorgeous new products available from May 1st including the Twitterpated Designer Series Papers, Apothecary Art stamp set (I LOVE this set) and beautiful pleated satin ribbon.
Those eagle eyed amongst you might notice a few other new items too but I won't go in to too much detail till the new catalogue launches on the 1st.

Hope you are all keeping well and enjoying this lovely April weekend.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment