Saturday 17 March 2012

Sale-A-Bration Scrapbooking Part 2


As you can see the Sale-A-Bration papers and stamps have been a big motif in my crafting recently. And upon digging out my bird punch I have been enjoying using the bird as an embellishment on my layouts too.

Again this uses Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Pool Party as the theme colours matched with the Everyday Enchantment papers. The stamps used for the background are the Sale-A-Bration Fresh Vintage stamps.

I've been meaning to create a layout with a bunting embellishment on for months and just never gotten around to it. I love the effect of this free falling bunting on the layout. And it went down well with my class ladies too (although it was a little bit fiddly to get the flags to stick to the linen thread)

If you would like to order any of these exclusive Sale-A-Bration products please get in touch directly as Sale-A-Bration only runs till March 31st and then these products will be retired for good. Take this opportunity to get hold of a free stamp set of pack of paper with a £45 order by either calling or emailing me on 01983 609249 or poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk.

 Thanks for stopping by today and happy Saturday crafting to all ;0)
-X- 

No comments:

Post a Comment