Saturday 10 March 2012

Another 6 sided milk carton gift box

 I know I recently posted a picture of one of these lovely 6 sided milk carton boxes. But I've been so enjoying making them for my hostesses to thank them for hosting a workshop that I decided to post another example today.
 I decided to make a matching set. The card uses Outlined Occasions (a free Sale-A-Bration set only available till the end of March. If you'd like to get this set for free just place an order before March 31st for £45 or over). It also uses thin strips of free Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper (Everyday Enchantment). The colour scheme is Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade (current In Colours). I embellished with Basic Rhinestones and butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit.
 I embellished the gift box with a giant Pool Party button and tags cut with the Jewellery Tag punch and stamped with Tiny Tags (and attached with my old favourite, Linen Thread). I used the smallest Beautiful Butterfly to stick to the button to tie the embellishment in with the card.
This is the finished box. I cut the base from Pool Party and used Everyday Enchantment papers to surround the box. The ribbon is Ruffled Lucky Limeade.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and happy crafting to all ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment