Thursday 5 January 2012

The very first Spring Mini is here ;0)

Happy New Year Blogland!!
I hope you all had a lovely festive season and are well rested this side of the New Year (doesnt take so long to get back into routine does it?).
Well for my first post of 2012 I wanted to share the exciting news about the very first Stampin' Up! Spring Mini catalogue which went live yesterday.  If you click above or on the photo below you'll be linked straight through to the catalogue to see all the lovely new products. All these exclusive Stampin' Up! products are available from now until April 30th. And with Sale-A-Bration just around the corner, what better time to host a craft party for you and your friends to get added freebies with your Mini Catalogue purchases. If you'd like any further info please drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 609249 to find out more.


There is so much to share about the mini and so many lovely new products to talk about. I am over the moon that Stampin' Up! has launched the Simply Adorned range here finally. It is a fantastic range of custom designed jewellery (Stampin' Up's exclusive line of chains, charms, baubles) which can be personalised with your own mini stamped projects and works of art. Then there is the fab new postage stamp punch and the gorgeous red glimmer paper and the large scallop punch. And thats just a couple of things off the top of my head. If you'd like to get hold of a copy then just get in touch and book a workshop or come to a class and I'll happily provide you with copies for you and your friends.



I've nearly completed the final pages of my December Journal which I will post soon. Got one more photo to print and stick in and it'll be ready to share. Normal service of Stampin' Up! projects to resume very soon. In the mean time, take a look at my class dates that are upcoming and see if you might like to come along and create with some of these lovely new products.


Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment