Saturday 8 October 2011

Lovely as a Tree Thank You

Here are a series of customer Thank You cards I recently made all carefully drying (I'd only just glitter glued them).  This is my new favourite inking technique (one which may reappear this week)- to create a post it note punch mask and then sponge different shades over the mask. Then stamp your main image over the top.

I created these mini cards using the Decorative Label Punch as my mask and Baja Breeze and Marina Mist as the sponged background. I stamped the Lovely As A Tree stamp in Night of Navy (and the Thank You Kindly sentiment).

Unfortunately I used a generic (non SU) glitter glue to embellish the frosty trees which made the Night of Navy bleed a bit. They all still looked lovely though.

Right, I'm away on my holidays this week. But i am about to schedule a week of Christmas cards starting Monday. So please come back for some lovely Christmas inspiration.

Happy crafting ;0)
-XX-

No comments:

Post a Comment