Wednesday 12 October 2011

An acetate Merry Christmas

So it turns out my acetate creation was incredibly difficult to photograph. I tried to take this photo against so many different colour backgrounds and it wouldn't show up properly against any.

I created this with a 12" x 4" piece of acetate Window Sheet which I scored at 6" to make the card shape. I stamped the acetate with White Stazon using my Season of Joy flourish and flower stamp. I embellished two of the Season of Joy snowflakes with Basic Pearls. I created the centre panel with Shimmery White and Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I stamped the panel with Cherry Cobbler ink and embellished with a string of Basic Pearls. I created a blank panel for the inside and back panel for writing on.

Tomorrows card is a new catalogue inspired creation.....

Happy crafting ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment