Saturday 17 September 2011

Good morning lovely crafters.

I'm posting my Saturday projects early today as I'm off to High Wycombe for a Stampin' Up! training afternoon. Hopefully we might get a few sneak peaks of some more lovely new products launching on October 1st. I'm so excited as I love meeting up with other Demonstrators and catching up with the Pink Ladies (the team of Demonstrators I am part of).

Now speaking of sneak peaks. Here are a two layouts I created for my Stampin' Scrappin evening. Those with eagle eyes might notice a new stamp used in this Christmas tree design (and a couple of the baubles are also stamped with the fab new In Colour Lucky Limeade). I cased this layout from the current Stampin' Up! catalogue (page 26). I've loved this tree made of baubles since the catalogue came out and thought it was time I had a go.

The base colours are Wild Wasabi and Crumb Cake. The baubles are stamped and punched with the Ornament Punch and Contempo Christmas (and sneak peak set Tags Til Christmas) in Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Lucky Limeade, Old Olive. I also punched a few from scraps of Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper which is now sadly sold out.
 The second layout is on a base of Cherry Cobbler with strips of Jolly Holiday DSP. The lovely scalloped dotty Chocolate Chip ribbon is another exclusive sneak peak from the catalogue launching October 1st. The flourish from Season of Joy was stamped as a border down the side. The embellishments were stamped in Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler (onto Very Vanilla) and raised with dimensionals (and accessorised with Pearls).
I will be holding a New Catalogue Launch Open House on:


Saturday October 1st.

10am-12pm or 1-3pm.

I will have two Christmas themed make and take projects as well as a complimentary copy of the Stampin’ Up! Catalogue for every attendee. The cost for the session is £4 to include refreshments, catalogue and project kits. It will be a great introduction to all the lovely new products in the new catalogue. Please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 07830 343830 / 01983 609249 to reserve your space.

Happy Saturday Crafting ;0)
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment