Friday 2 September 2011

Christmas Candle



I have been so busy of late that I'm really beginning to feel craft deprived. I havent had a second to sit and do any original crafting. I did however make a version of a card I saw on Monica's blog. She is such a creative demonstrator and the moment I spotted it I knew I wanted to give it a go. I loved the finished product so much that I'll be sharing this card with my class on the 28th September. So if you fancy having a go yourself, book your spot now (poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249).

This uses the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder for the Big Shot to texture the candle and background. The colour scheme is Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. The leaves and flame are punched with the bird punch. The flowers are one of the Boho Blossom three. And the tags are stamped with Tiny Tags and punched with the jewellery tag punch. I finished the card with three of the large basic pearls.

As you can see my thoughts are well and truly turning to Christmas crafting now. I have had a bit of a sneak peak of the new catalogue and I cannot wait to get new products for my Christmas makings ;0) And don't forget that the Last Chance List is now live and products are only available while stocks last. I'm putting an order in over the weekend so get in touch if there is anything you would like me to order.

Happy Weekend Crafting ;0)
-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment