Friday 12 August 2011

A Stampin' Up! hybrid card

This weekend sees a work colleagues little boy turn 1. I cannot believe how quickly that year has gone. It seems like only yesterday I was making this card for his birth ;0)

So I called this a Stampin' Up! hybrid as I used only SU colour cardstock but did very little stamping. Instead I used my SU colours alongside my favourite Cricut cartridge, ZooBalloo to make a suitable 1st birthday card. I used Marina Mist for the letters, Choc Chip and Crumb Cake for the monkey, Old Olive and Wild Wasabi for the alligator and Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze for the fox.
 Then for the envelope I used my Party This Way stamp set and Just Perfect alphabet. I almost like the envelope as much as the card ;0)
Happy Friday all ;0) I'm looking forward to a friends wedding tomorrow. I havent been to a wedding for several years and I have three in the next month ;0) I cannot wait. And I have a new Monsoon dress to wear as well (cannot remember the last time I splashed out in Monsoon!). I'll be sharing the wedding gift I have made for my friend in tomorrows post.
-xxx-

No comments:

Post a Comment